Rely on it to help ease common heartburn, sour stomach, upset stomach, and uncomfortable gas.
Flavors & Sizes
Flavors: Original, Mint
Sizes: 12 oz
Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL teaspoon)
Aluminum hydroxide 200 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
Simethicone 20 mg
Butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavors, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, sorbitol.
Butylparaben, carboxymethlcellulose sodium, flavors, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol.
Use this remedy to relieve the following symptoms:
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach due to these symptoms
- pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than 2 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children over 12 years: take 2-4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor.
Do not take more than 24 teaspoonfuls in a 24-hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Do not use if breakaway band on plastic cap is broken or missing.
Do not freeze.
See back panel for lot number and expiration date.
Does not meet USP requirements for preservative effectiveness.